COVID-19 is starting to affect more and more of us across the country, and with cases increasing daily, the government have advised all businesses to implement working from home where they can.
Many businesses have already started to make the move to temporary home working, but how do you manage such a big change?
MST Trade Centre Limited is working differently to prioritise the well-being of our customers and people following the ongoing updates surrounding COVID-19.
Our priority is to ensure we help Our Customers operate in this challenging market without putting themselves or their loved ones at risk and have decided to allow our customers to View/Test Drive any vehicle by appointment only.
We have taken the following safety precautions according to Government Guidelines:
1) We will refrain from the conventional pleasantry of hand- shaking.
2) We will maintain a separation distance of at least one metre at all times during your visit.
3) Our members of staff will wear disposable gloves throughout the period that they are in the building and will dispose of them when they have left.
4) We at MST Trade Centre Limited will continue to monitor and maintain the guidance set by the government and their advisors and adapt accordingly if necessary.
We would like to wish our customers a safe passage through these unprecedented times and believe by working and sticking together we get our live’s back to normal.
* All cars supplied with MOT
* P/X Always a pleasure
* Finance available (Please ask for a quote)
* We can consider you for finance even you have adverse credit history
* In house workshop and mechanics
Take a browse of our Google Reviews. We are known for our honest, straightforward and fair approach, which is why our customers always return to us for their next car.
Feel Free to take a Tour Around Our Premises.Just Click on the Links Below:
See our Virtual Tour
Tour 1 Tour 2